RAQSAPI - Acknowledgements
Clinton Mccrowey physical scientist - US EPA
RAQSAPI was included in the Rblogger’s March 2021: “Top 40” New CRAN Packages.
The RAQSAPI package borrows upon functions and code provided by sources not mentioned in the DESCRIPTION file. Here we attempt to acknowledge those sources with them RAQSAPI would not be possible.
- README badges are provided by R package badgecreator[@package:badgecreatr].
- The R package usethis[@package:usethis] was used to generate GitHub actions for Continuous integration (CI).
- Code cleanup was assisted by the R package lintr[@package:lintr]
- the function install.packages are provided by the R package utils[@RBase]
- the function install_github are provided by the R package remotes[ @package:remotes]
- .gitignore file borrowed examples from https://github.com/github/gitignore/blob/master/R.gitignore
- The RAQSAPI hexsticker was created using the
hexSticker package for R